Saturday, February 12, 2005

Ask Yourself....

What would you say if you weren’t afraid?

This discourse clearly presented
Clearly makes little
Sense as I’ve vented
Onto you a little.
But I hold some in.
I hold back some of
What is within.

It’s crossed me to present
The feelings of the present
Those I tell myself
I do not understand more
Than I do aspects of wealth.
I may only feel lore
Which is my health.

Walking across campus
The breeze swept thru us
And side glances were met
More rarely than I’d wet
Myself since the age of twelve
(I usually don’t wet myself)
I would talk to everyone.

I’ve watched films starring
Angelina Jolie, who seems clearly
To care for all humans and
To see the worth within
Everyone that possesses a
Botched body or soul, those who
Are lame. She has adopted a
Son.

After seeing an interview
Highlighting her, of you
Went my thoughts though
My mind function was low,
More in my heart brought
Tears and that acid when
Strong emotion is fought.

Don’t imagine for a minute
That with me are single
Item in thought is definite.
Like a house completely shingled
Like a dragon with scales
My mind continually rails
With a constant fear.

5.2004

No comments: