Friday, February 17, 2006

Dream

Dream 2.25.2006

I couldn’t sleep last night. The last time I saw the clock was 5 am.
-This was for any number of reasons-

But I did dream….

I was in line outside of one of the larger buildings in tm Clemens Michigan. I was in line with Carmen Schneider. It was definitely winter but not too cold. Everyone wore there winter jackets etc.

We were in line for a guest speaker about martin Luther king junior. It was 10 dollars to get in, and apparently came with a free ice-cream cone.

After I paid with a 20 dollar bill I moved to get to the end of the line maze, Carmen was at the end and the guy who sold tickets was asking her why she had an ice-cream cone. I said I gave him a 20 and he laughed and said oh yeah I just took the money and thought it was a ten. He was bald and of light brown complexion. He gave me another ticket and an ice cream, but mine was in a cup- I don’t like cones.

We entered the building and it was setup with tables- round tables with chairs around them. The carpet was a grayish blue. There were cubical dividers dividing the room into two, we went to the half with the chairs and the people. I saw my program director from family youth interventions. I also saw my friend Erin from Macomb community college. I tapped her on the shoulder and said hi, she waved, but was bus talking. So we took our seats, I did notice that Carmen was no longer Carmen, but Sonja from work ( they both have similar glasses).

The speaker of the lecture-, whom I don’t recall ever seeing, said lets play that game, I can’t remember the name of the game, but everyone there knew how to play, that is everyone but me. They are got these excited looks on there faces and smiled and counted in unison while smiling from one to ten. And the speaker said ok find our groups, I was like what the hell….

So everyone began scrambling around getting in there groups, apparently for this game you had to either be mouthing the numbers and saying other things or saying their numbers and mouthing the numbers. After a couple tried with some over excited people I gave up on figuring out he rules and asked people what group they were in. some of them asked me to count aloud. I found the twos and threes, someone thought by the way I counted I might be an 8 or 9. so I went to a large group, a woman with short black hair said she thought they were nines, I thought I might be an eight, but it seemed I was the only person not in group so I stayed there. Ell, the speaker said congratulttions o the nines because we were all in the right group, everyone cheered, I didn’t know why.

Next we took our seats and some one had on display some art work that was created for jesus near the time of the cruxifiction. (I’m thiking of reproducing it, since I can still remember it clearly). It was made of clay and had red blood on it, and a scene of david and goliath- it was really quite inspiring. We all examined it and passed it around.

No comments: