Saturday, March 12, 2005

Another Dream

This is the dream i had last night. Just a short version. (i think i had a blue shirt on)

I was in some kind of auditorium like ford field or the palace where the pistons play. there wee alot of people around

the administor from my highschool was there. She said i should take this wheat mix. It was a dry powder in a box.

she took a silver spoon and sut it into my mouth. it fet like large salt crystals but tasted like shredded wheat. I had a mouth full of it and people were trying to talk to me but i couldnt reply. i didnt know the people.

then my old higghschool administrator said "if you add water it will be like cream of wheat." So i went to a drinking fountain and got some water. It turned to cream of wheat in my mouth and i awoke.

No comments: