Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I dream of History

Dream 9.20.2005

It was at some VFW hall, but there was a long hallway and stages on both sides of the hallway. Stages and the curtains were drawn. Where there were no stages there were white doors all which appeared to be locked. I had the sense that I needed to do a project for something, I don’t think it was for school but none the less a project needed to be done.

Well I found one of the janitors, he was wearing a white jumpsuit and had back hair, he also had paint on his jumpsuit. He looked like a painter. I told him I was going to be making a sculpture and needed 50 lbs of clay. He said that it was no problem and there was a 200 lb order coming in and he could easily add 50 lbs to it.

The next day I can back and one of the whitedoors were open (there were random other people out in the hall now). I went in the white door and it lead to back stage. Here I found two wood crates, on very large the other half the size. I figured they were the caly and both were to heavy for me to move. I decided to go and get my brother aaron to help me move these things.

Whne I met him, on the streets of a carnival, I told him I was making a sculpture of Mr. Sharrad (he taught history in my highschool some 10 years ago). He seemed impressed but seemed to wonder why I wanted to make a sculpture of him. Isaid he was a historic figure…..

Well when we got there and went through the open white door the boxes were gone. We looked around a little bit but could not find any wooden boxes. I had a sense that I would now not be able to complete the project and I felt worried. I’m glad I woke up because the feeling of worry only grew.

No comments: