Sunday, September 18, 2005

Fire Dream

9.17.05 dream

This dream was in a four hour period of sleep and doesn’t end because I was waked up.

I was living in Niagara Falls NY in a two story yellow house. There was a van in the garage. The streets were paved. The surrounding houses were white and all looked somewhat similar.

I seemed to be working n the van in the garage. The van had a riding lawn mower inside of the back of it and a red plastic gas can. Well something started on fire. It was the back top of the van (which was baize in color). I think we may have tried to se water to put it out but it didn’t work. Well I looked and the fire had gotten the roof of the garage on fire, the roof had brown shingles. We had called the fire department, but when giving directions I went to the street corner. There were street sign s at all four corners, but each sign had a different road name on it, that was 8 different names, so I just guessed which it was. At this point I noticed some fire near the gas tank of the riding lawn mower and the plastic gas can was burning so I was afraid of an explosion.

Well we moved out to the corner on the road, just then an army truck pulled up full of National Guard soldiers. A woman came out.she had blond hair and a black suit on. She told us all the firemen were busy. She opened a brief case and as the national guards got out of the truck they each took a name badge from the briefcase and clipped it onto their uniforms. They then got out guns from the same brief case and proceeded to load them…. All this while the fire raged on and I was expecting an explosion at any moment.

Next each national guard member had to get the pocket knife from the brief case, well they couldn’t tell them apart and were holding them up to the light and passing them around.. Just then… I was awoken from my sleep by my brother.

No comments: