Tuesday, March 08, 2005

lAST nIGHT

Last night i dreamed something, but i can only rememebr vague images. I remember i was at some type of school, it seemd to be an elementary school, but possibly it was the school i went to highschool at.

I was sitting outside of the office on a hard dark wood bench. The office had a lage window where a desk was inside, but not much couldbe seen becasue alot of papers were taped to the glass window.

I was on a bench and there were other people around, i onyl distinctly remember two of them. It was a father and daughter that i know. They were conversing nearby. The daughter laughed and swung her head back; her blond hair swayed. Her fatehr smiled and chuckled.

A little girl was drawing me pictures. I'm not sure who she was. She had brown hair. I knew that she was drawing pictures of me. I looked at them thinking "do i look like that?" The drawings were exceptionally good for her age she seemed to be about 6 or 7.

I didn't think that the pictures looked much like me. They were drawn in pencil on whhite ripped off peices of paper from an art paper pad. she said "but look at the eyes". I guess she noticed i didn't think they looked at me. I could still hear the daughter laughing in the back ground and the father chuckling.

I looked into the eyes and i could see that they definitally looked like my eyes. Oddly the eyes in the pictures were about the same size as the whole person she had drawn. But they were my eyes. I said that "those are mine eyes". I justed looked at them for a while. I can rememebr what the pictures looked like , there were two of them. I wonder if i could draw them.

No comments: