Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Know Thine Own Self


I didn’t know

There’s a hum above my head
A flickering in my sight
And a physical goddess in the light
As if light flickers as shed.

My right ear hears another hum
From the warm air
Forcing its way into where
Beauty breathes and I share.

These that I might profess
A false emotion or expressed desire
As I relate like she’s for hire
This continues as I regress.

As I regress intimately
Into the realm of memory.
And think of how instinctively
I’ve relates to this luxury
Of misinterpreting attraction,
passion,
lust,
greed ,
conquest
for love.

Now time and time again
Those who I have told
Those who were completely sold
On what I sold when
I told myself mistakenly.

So I didn’t know
And it doesn’t make it right
But reminds me to fight
And make sure my insides are accurate.

Heath achatz 11.22.2004

I did

Running around with
Many you’ll be content
And later you can repent
If you believe that myth.

Heath achatz 11.22.2004

No comments: