Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Last Day

For the past two years I have been working a part time job at Kmart (not Kmarts as some believe it to be called).  It  has been a neat experience working with people from some geographic, social economic, and areas of interest that I usually do not interact with. I have found that although many people are obnoxious, selfish, annoying, crude, and close minded; people are to be loved- i think maybe even liked. Sometimes it isn't enough to love people and act like you do not like them; to many being liked is just as important; being listened to, agreed with, empathized with, and struggling through some type of hardship together is how they view love.

Over these two years I have grown to like many of the people who are employed at Kmart. It gave me another perspective on people (my last experience in retail was in 1999). In honor of this perspective I am offering my Poetry book for free on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday this week. Hopefully, someone will find something in there to relate to, to give them hope, and even help.

Get it at the link below.


Poems From a Helper

1 comment:

Heath Achatz said...

On the Google Play Store as well.

https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=d7kiAgAAQBAJ