Sunday, March 29, 2015

Dirty Mind or Dirty Hands

Dirty Mind or Dirty Hands


Time and again, some other time or this time
I browse people's writings
What they've typed online
What they put out for others to see
If not I would assume they
Would put it on paper
Or keep it on their laptop
Or keep it on their tablet
Or keep it on their phone.

Recently I read some writings of an
Interpretation, what someone 
Thought that they thought was the thought
Behind what the Bible tells us about living 
Tells us about being a person believing in
God,Christ, in more than what we see.
What I noticed was this.
There were words
Ideas and illustrations
Recommending thoughts, lifestyles, and modes of life.

Sometimes and other times this time specifically
I thought of other people's writings
What they put for others to see
If not thought I actually said
Said it out loud in a room alone
Keep it on your laptop
Keep it on your tablet
Keep it on your phone.

Certainly, I agree with writing for public
Relating, what thoughts
May be inside, came inside, are put outside
Dealing with the Bible and life and Christ and the ghost
Inside of me and some others, that we can't see.
What I noticed was this.
There were these writings
Unrelateable and unestablished
With much admiration
Recommendations from the public readers, followers.

Kierkegaard wrote this
“Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”
The thing is this, it must be lived.
Lived on the street, lived in the woods, lived inside, lived outside.
Not on your laptop
Not on your tablet
Not on your phone.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Agreed!