Thursday, December 11, 2014

Week of Dreams

Dream on Tuesday night

I remember being in the New Life Christian Academy multi-purpose room. Still painted white with the different banners across the top. The alumni were getting together to play a game of basketball there.
 I saw Josh Hossler, Brian Karnowsowitz, and Ted Demerrit (who looked fairly old). They were wearing the old basketball uniforms. I had forgotten mine, or didn’t keep it. The game happened fast, real fast and we won. The thing is I didn’t get to play. I remembered telling someone that I could play in my normal clothes. I told Josh Hossler , “ It would have been nice to get a chance to play.” He started to cry. I told him not to bother about it. He stopped crying. I still felt somewhat disappointed. I was walking out to the truck (which was a blue F-150) and Tori Fite ran out and gave me a card in a white envelope.
 She said, “Don’t be burning yourself, you shouldn't hurt yourself like that”. I said I wouldn’t hurt myself. She went back in the school and I put the card in the door pocket of the truck-I woke up.

Wednesday night I had a dream
I was walking though the parking lot in St. Clair the one that has the movie theater that has been closed for twenty some years. I noticed a man was lying on the pavement and seemed to be hurt. I went over to him to help and recognized him. It was Steven Tyler, from Aerosmith.
I managed to get him to the hospital (there was no transport scene). We arrived at St John’s hospital on 12 mile rd. I took him in on a stretcher and the paramedics quickly took over.
 There were several nurses and doctors moving hurriedly about. Some seemed to know he was a celebrity, some were focused on their job of helping him. In time he was placed in his room and I went in to see him. His daughter Liv was there. She looked like she had been crying, saw me asked if I was the person who saved him and smiled giving me a hug. She said that she didn’t know what to say. Then she said, “thank you”.


The nurse had to run some tests and they came to wheel out Steven Tyler and Liv went with him. I must have been tired because shortly thereafter I woke up in the bed that had been next to his. I sat up; something seemed different. I noticed that I had on a white long sleeve shirt and began to feel confused. I shuffled out to the hall then to a waiting room. I noticed the nurses and orderlies were looking up keeping an eye on me but trying not to let me know they were keeping an eye on me. It was then I realized I needed to get out of there. I walked slowly toward the direction of my room picking up the pace a little as I noticed the exit sign. Turning the corner I looked up to notice a camera peering down the hall toward the exit door. As I began to jog toward the door I removed the white shirt, dropped it on the floor and exited the door. The street was completely unfamiliar, though it looked what I imagine a street in London would look like. I turned right and ran along the street noticing behind me several people chasing wearing white coats. I ran faster and lunged toward a flat top car and was able to get on top of it, unfortunately so did two of the men in white coats. Each grabbed a shoulder and-I woke up.

No comments: