Tuesday, February 01, 2005

If You Couldn't Hear All the Words - Here They Are

Emotional attachment

I’ve spent seasons lying here
And dying
Fixed on the one person for a lifetime of
Pain and illusion
That I have placed
That I have put before me
Inside my mind
That I have wasted nearly all of my time
On.
The person that I cannot abhor
The person that I can not help but adore.
Attracted in mind
And body
And spirit
And so f#$kin mystified
By the person that has consumed too many lines
To much of my time
And I would only ask for more
To give it to them who
I love and hate
That I can not abate
With any words
Either kind or cruel
That I can not use any tool
To understand or grasp or define
That wonderful person that will not,
Said we will not ever,
That will not
Let me into her mind.
And over this I have prayed
And I have stayed
Stationary as a slave
On his plantation of life
The plantation of love
That patience that could kill a man
That love so ever enduring
That love that creates this soul of mine.


1.30.05 heath

Fadd9 C6 D9

No comments: