Thursday, September 06, 2012

Dream September 5th

We were together at some sort if family event but at a location I don't remember being at in the real world. We seemed to be planning. A trip and shortly ended up at an airport I have been at in one of my dreams before. We, at this point Megan and my brothers and sisters, were on a plane. I noticed at some point that I didn't have my passport. I did however have my birth certificate. As we landed and left the plan I was directed to leave line because I didn't have my passport. We did happen to have landed in Nazi Germeny. I ran and was pursued by a group of SS soldiers. I was cornered to a room with several windows. They told me the usual , "there's nowhere to go." I turned and ran toward the windows and dove through.
It so happened that we were several stories high an I was headed down, I could feel deep within me that I could controly descent. I swooped upwards avoiding a flurry of bullets. I flew away and entered a nearby building. It was some type of hospital. There were several people from Marysville assembly of god there. I walled the halls cautiously and woke up shortly thereafter.

No comments: